If you would like to express your interest in a future career with Wallace Cotton we'd love to hear from you.
Wallace Cotton are a family-owned business creating beautiful nightwear and bed linen collections, inspired by nature and designed for easy living and thoughtful gifting. We have an incredibly passionate team that love working together to create beautiful designs and deliver exceptional customer service. We care about our customers, our people and the planet.
About the role
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our team as the Assistant Store Manager in our stunning London store. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operations of the store and online customer service which includes offering support to our management team while continuing to offer exceptional customer service to our much-loved clientele.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Team coaching including on-going training, mentorship and regular catch ups
- Motivating the team to achieve goals and sales targets
Store & Stock Management
- Implementing and maintaining displays and merchandising as directed by VM Manager
- Undertaking a ‘daily walk-through’ in the store
- Management of stock control, including replenishment, stocktaking
- Product quality checks, follow guidelines set by the production team to check all new products meet Wallace Cotton standards.
- Providing and implementing a consistent and exceptional level of customer service
- Provide a confident approach to all customer queries via phone, email or in person
- Creating a welcoming and exceptional in-store environment for both customers and the team
- Having in-depth product knowledge to add value to the customer’s in-store experience
- Entering and maintaining accurate customer information
- Ensure all online orders are packaged carefully taking a high level of care to ensure every customer receives their products in a manner that reflects Wallace Cotton’s standards.
Online Marketplace Support
- Provide support to the Operations Manager by loading all seasonal product to online marketplaces ensuring accurate product info is always input
- Ensure low stock is reflected across all WC online marketplaces
You will have a natural ability to motivate others and your customer focus goes without saying. Your professional attitude and ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both your team and your customers will hold you in good stead to succeed in this role.
An interest in the homeware industry and interior design is definitely a plus!
Previous management experience within the retail sector would be advantageous.
Why Wallace Cotton?
We are a business who is passionate about delivering beautifully designed products, as well as being just as passionate about our people. We can offer you a competitive wage, amazing staff discounts and a supportive team culture. To top it off, everyone gets a day off on their birthday!
If this sounds like the role, and more importantly, the environment for you please apply below or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would love to be part of the Wallace Cotton family.