HOW TO ORDER BED LINEN FOR YOUR VESSEL
At White Cloud Linen, we make it easy to order perfectly fitting bed linen for your vessel, regardless of size or shape, with this simple ordering guide.
1. Initial contact with Wallace Cotton to discuss requirements can be either by phone or email depending on your location. To make an inquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 09 920 9817
2. Ready made bed linen for standard size boat beds: White Cloud is a division of Wallace Cotton, so you can choose from any of our current bed linen ranges, which can be supplied in NZ bed sizes. We can supply everything for your beds, including mattress protectors, duvet inners, pillows, bed linen, plus cushions and blankets.
3. Custom linen for unusual shape beds: We will require mattress templates or measurements for any custom made bed linen requirements. You can follow our guide online (below) to measure your mattresses, if mattress templates are not available from your boatbuilder or naval architect. Please measure carefully to ensure correct sizing can be achieved.
4. Bath and Dining linen: we can also supply premium bath linen and beach towels, plus beautiful and functional dining and galley linen, see our current range in the Kitchen & Dining category under Home on our website.
5. Our White Cloud team will provide a fully detailed quotation for your order and advise an approximate delivery schedule. This will include local (Auckland) shipping, otherwise shipping will be quoted separately.
6. Shipping costs: we can ship your order anywhere in the world, however if international shipping is required, please advise details.
7. Vessels under construction or refit: please let us know if the vessel has a launch date so we can make sure our timeline is accurate. It is always nice to have the beds made when the vessel is launched.
8. Once the quotation has been accepted, an initial payment of 50% will be required to begin processing the order. You will be advised at this point when the order will be completed and ready for collection or shipping.
9. Balance of payment plus any shipping costs will be required before goods are shipped or collected.