We will do our best to limit the number of people who can be in our store at a time, to three. This means there is plenty of room for you to browse and maintain the recommended social distance to be safe.
We have a hand sanitising station at the front of our store for customers to use on entry and more available at the counter. Our team have separate hand sanitiser which they use regularly.
Our staff who are not fully vaccinated will continue to wear face masks when serving in store. We encourage our customers to do the same however, following government guidance face masks are no longer a requirement for shopping in our store. We have reusable cotton face masks available to purchase both online and in store. View here.
We have provided floor markings to show customers where to stand to maintain the recommended physical distance. And we are clearly displaying all current COVID19 guidelines on hygiene and social distancing.
It is difficult not to touch and feel our gorgeous collections, but we are asking our customers to avoid handling our product where possible, as an extra precaution.
Our fitting rooms are open again for you to try on our beautiful nightwear. For your peace of mind, our team disinfects the fitting room after each use and steams any clothing before it's returned to the shop floor. If you prefer not to try on instore, our friendly team are happy to help you with sizing recommendations for our nightwear. We are happy to exchange your nightwear purchase to make sure you get the right fit.
When it is time to pay, we are only accepting contactless or card payments to ensure minimal physical contact.
Store Cleaning & Hygiene
We are cleaning all high touch surfaces several times a day with an antibacterial disinfectant. Our team use hand sanitiser and wash their hands often.
We look forward to seeing you in our beautiful Battersea store soon. If you have any questions, one of our friendly team will be happy to help you. Contact us here
Our Battersea Store remains open following all government guidelines. See our store opening hours here.
In Store Safety Precautions
We are taking all recommended precautions to make sure our customers and team remain safe while browsing and shopping with us. You can read about these below.
If you’d prefer to shop from the comfort of your home, you can view our beautiful range online, with contactless delivery available.
Alternatively, please contact our Battersea team direct to arrange a contactless Click & Collect delivery slot.
We would like to thank you again for generosity in supporting our business over this time and look forward to seeing you in our beautiful store very soon.
Exclusions apply. Not available on already discounted items and not in conjunction with any other offer. Discount only applies to full price Duvet Cover Sets and matching pillowcases. Offer excludes all other categories not listed. Excludes gift card purchases.
Online valid from 5pm Wednesday 20th October – Midnight Monday 25th October 2021.
Instore valid from Thursday 21st October – Midnight Monday 25th October 2021.
While we manage the transition period of UK exiting the European Union from 1st January 2021, there will be some temporary changes to some dispatch and delivery processes for our international customers. Please contact our friendly Customer Service team if you have any further questions.
Due to the Brexit transition and latest Covid-19 Government restrictions we are experiencing unforeseen carrier delays when processing international orders. Once your order has been dispatched by our team you will receive your tracking information by email direct from the carrier, your unique tracking link will provide up to date delivery information regarding your order.
Customs & Duty
Our products are shipped from the UK and sold on an unpaid Delivery Duty basis. With this is mind, please be aware that you, or whoever the lucky recipient might be, may have to pay Import Duty or a Formal Customs Entry Fee upon, or prior to, delivery. If you’re unsure how this will affect the overall cost of your order, please check your Local Legislation rules.
Both physical and digital Gift Cards can be redeemed online and in-store
Gift Cards may not be returned, redeemed for cash, or used toward the purchase of another Gift Card.
Gift Cards will expire 12 months from the date of purchase and any outstanding balance is forfeited.
Click here or go to ‘my account’ (top right corner next to checkout trolley) and find ‘my gift cards’ indexed on the left side of the screen.
Enter in your Gift Card number and find all balance details
Make sure you are logged into your account or if you haven’t shopped with us before, create a new one.
Click here to create an account
Once logged in, you will see the Gift Card option at the top middle of the checkout page where you can then insert your gift card number and click apply.
If the balance on the Gift Card is less than the amount to be paid, you can pay the remaining balance via our other payment options to complete purchase.
- Gift Cards cannot be used when purchasing from outside of the UK.
- The Gift Card purchaser does not receive loyalty points, the redeemer receives the points.
- Gift Cards may not be returned, redeemed for cash, or used toward the purchase of another Gift Card.
Gift Cards will expire 12 months from the date of purchase and any outstanding balance is forfeited.
The VAT Retail Export Scheme is a voluntary scheme which we do not operate in. VAT will be added at checkout for those who are shopping from VAT exempt countries. However, customers purchasing over £50 in goods can complete this form and apply for a VAT refund once their order has been dispatched.
Please submit payment to the following account, and put your name and/or order number as reference:
Sort code 16-00-84
Prices are displayed on the UK site in British Pounds Sterling and include VAT but not delivery charges. Note that these prices are subject to change from time to time.
If you are ordering from outside the EU, additional charges may be levied at the point of destination which are out of our control and are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Payment may be made by credit or debit card, PayPal or internet bank transfer. We cannot accept payment by cheque. Payment will be processed at the point of order confirmation.
Card payment is in a secure online environment with our trusted payment gateway provider, Payment Express.
1. Please fill in the ‘Returns Information’ printed on the bottom of the packing slip. Click here to download a copy of our returns form.
2. If you wish to make an ‘exchange’ please include size/colour details of the replacement items. We will contact you if additional payment is required, please do not include credit card details.
3. Please send the items to be returned, along with all original packaging, laundry bag and the completed packing slip to the below address using a tracked and signed for service;
Wallace Cotton Returns
c/o Wallace Cotton Battersea
65 Northcote Road,
London SW11 1NP
Click here to download our return form.
All items must be returned new, unused and undamaged with all original packaging, in a saleable state. Additional items such as the free laundry bag for each item must also be enclosed. Returns that do not meet our returns policy will be refused and items will be returned to the customer. Please note we do not offer refunds on sale items.
Return shipment costs are the customers responsibility, unless items are faulty or the incorrect items were sent, in which case please contact us first and we will send you a free returns slip.
Please make sure garments are securely packaged to avoid damage in transit as garments are the customer’s responsibility until the return reaches us. We recommend that you send returns by a service that provides a tracking number and a receipt of shipment when delivered, i.e. a signature. We are not responsible for goods that go missing or fail to arrive at our premises.
Once the returned goods have been checked and processed, your order will be refunded. We are unable to refund any delivery fees paid on the original order.
Where possible, payment will be refunded to the same payment method as the original order payment.
Please note* There are no returns or exchanges on our face masks for hygiene reasons
You can contact us via the chat service on our website (please note, this service only operates during standard working hours) or call us on 0800 024 8475 and we can manually reset or change your password for you.
Whenever an order has been processed successfully you should receive at least 2 emails; an order confirmation (including your invoice) and a dispatch notification. If you have not received these emails, a couple of things may have happened:
- The emails may have ended up in your junk folder
- The emails may have been stopped by the junk filter from your email provider
- Your email address may have been entered incorrectly
- The order or the transaction may have failed, thus not completing the order
Please check your junk folder first. Check your bank account to see if a payment was made, but please be aware that this may not be a real-time accurate overview, depending on the payment method you've used.
You are also able to view all of your relevant customer information including invoices and latest transactions when you are signed-in and click on 'My Details' located top right corner.
Feel free to contact our customer service team for any further assistance or confirmation of your order. Phone 0800 024 8475
We love our laundry bags as much as our customers do, but unfortunately, we can only provide them on full-priced items.
Our Downtime bedding is made from trusted suppliers who have Downpass certification. This certification shows that they are regularly audited and inspected throughout their supply chain to ensure all feather and down material is of good quality and is collected ethically. Click here to view our Duvet and Pillow buying guide.
It’s so important to us that our products are made using environmentally friendly methods, which is why we look for OEKO TEX certified suppliers* and prefer to use organic cotton, produced free from harmful pesticides. We also visit our suppliers regularly to ensure our high expectations of health and safety in the workplace are met.
*OEKO TEX is a consistent worldwide certification system for the textile industry. Certified manufacturers must adhere to environmentally friendly production methods, without the use of banned colourants or harmful chemicals and with consideration for the recycling and thoughtful dispersal of water, among other factors
Modal is a wonderfully soft breathable fabric made by turning Beech tree wood pulp into a strong yet soft closed loop cellulose fibre.
The pulp is a bi-product of regenerative & renewable Beech trees which makes Modal completely biodegradable. The resulting fabric is wonderfully strong yet twice as soft as cotton.
Modal is perfect for sleepwear, being beautifully light and soft next to your skin. It has a smooth surface which drapes and flows around your body beautifully.
Modal has natural breathability with 50% more moisture absorption than cotton so you can sleep comfortably. It is not prone to wrinkling or pilling, & performs well in the laundry, & as our garments are pre-washed shrinkage should be minimal.
Some of our sleepwear range is Modal and some is 100% Cotton At Wallace Cotton, we love using modal by adding our seasonal prints to make sleepwear which is far too beautiful to hide under the sheets!
Wallace Cotton (UK) Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioners Office (UK) and the collection and storage of data on our site is governed by the rules of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. (GDPR)
We collect your information in order to improve our customer shopping experience and to communicate with our customers about our products, services and promotions.
WALLACE COTTON MAY COLLECT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:
Your contact details: name, postal addresses including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and email addresses
Purchases and orders made by you
Your online browsing activity on Wallace Cotton websites
Your encrypted password(s)
When you make a purchase or place an order with us, your payment card details
Your communication and marketing preferences
Your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses
Your comments and product reviews
Your correspondence and communications with Wallace Cotton
We automatically log information about you and your device. For example, when using Wallace Cotton, we log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, the referring website, pages you viewed, and access times.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Your information is stored on secure servers, and may be transferred to or stored in a location outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be managed and processed by staff who are located and operating outside of the EEA, for the purpose of fulfilment, customer services and marketing. We will take all necessary steps to ensure that your information is treated securely and in line with the GDPR.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
INFORMATION THAT YOU ENTER ON THIS SITE MAY BE USED FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
To manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us
To assist with any customer service enquiries
To provide information that may be of benefit to you regarding new products and special offers
To verify your identity
To send you catalogues
To provide goods and services to you
To process payments
To make a tailored website available to you
To manage customer service interactions with you
To contact you electronically and by post about promotional offers, products and services which we think may interest you
For market research purposes - to better understand your needs
Where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
www.wallacecotton.co.uk puts small files known as ‘cookies’ onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site. These files are either stored in the memory of your computer or other devices such as mobile phones or tablet devices. Cookies are created when you visit a website and are commonly used to help the users browsing experience and provide more information about the users experience & interests. This information is used to make our products & services more relevant and useful during future visits. We do not sell your personal information to third parties and we strive to give you access to and the ability to control the information you give us.HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES:
- We measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs giving you a better, more personalised experience
- Recognising when you’ve signed in and remembering the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
- Remember you while you’re changing or updating any details on your Wallace Cotton account
- To enable us to serve the appropriate regionalised service relevant to your location
- To recognise and count the number of visitors to our services
- To see how you and other users move around within our services and to record which content viewers view
- This information helps us to improve our services and may help us undertake market analysis and research for us to analyse, evaluate and improve our products and services for you, the customer. (this data is an amalgamation of our total database and does not identify you personally)
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. However, we share your data with the following service providers as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business
- Companies that provide website performance analysis such as Google Analytics
- If we are legally required to, which may include the exchange of information with organisations for the purpose of fraud prevention and/or credit checking purposes
- Should the business and website be sold, in which case we will give you notification
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use www.wallacecotton.co.uk. Google Analytics is a service that collects information anonymously and reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. (for information on Google Analytics privacy policies please visit https://policies.google.com/privacy
We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
In summary, Google Analytics stores information about:
- The pages you visit on www.wallacecotton.co.uk
- How long you spend on each www.wallacecotton.co.uk page
- How you got to the site
- What you click on while you’re visiting the site
- We do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
- We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
If we have requested your consent and you give us your consent by opting in to our email database, we may use your personal information using email service platform Emarsys to notify you of special offers, promotions, competitions, new products and services. (By monitoring your browsing habits on our site, we adapt any marketing material relevant to your preferences, interests and location.)HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA:
If you do not wish to receive communications from us, please inform us by clicking the unsubscribe link in our email newsletters or by sending an email to email@example.com
Wallace Cotton is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure.OUR SECURITY MEASURES INCLUDE:
- Your personal data is password protected
- Communication with our website is protected using ‘HTTPS’ technology
- All personal data is held on encrypted storage
- Security controls which protect the entire Wallace Cotton infrastructure from external attack and unauthorised access
- Opt-out: You can contact us any time to opt-out of promotional communications. This can be done by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our email newsletters.
- Access: You can access the information we hold about you at any time by viewing your account on Wallace Cotton UK or by contacting us directly at email@example.com
- Amend: You can also contact us to update or correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
c/o Kingston Smith, Devonshire House, 60 Goswell Road, London EC1M 7ADUPDATES
Shipping is free on all orders over £50.
There is a flat rate delivery charge of £4 for all orders under £50, which will automatically be calculated at checkout.
We use DPD Local & UPS courier services.
For areas outside the UK mainland please allow a further 2-3 days.
Notes on Delivery:
- Once dispatched you will receive an email notification confirming the delivery date along with delivery information.
- All deliveries will be sent by a 'tracked and signed for' service, requiring a signature upon delivery. Please ensure you are in to receive your delivery.
- We are unable to split the delivery of an order between two addresses, so should you wish to treat yourself and a friend you will need to place two separate orders online.
- During public holidays and sale periods delivery may take an additional 1-2 days.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to PO Box numbers, a street address and house number must be provided for delivery.
- Please note, we cannot be held responsible for any third-party involvement where delays occur to deliveries. Our delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines.
- By ordering from www.wallacecotton.co,uk, you accept our Terms & Conditions and great courier/postal service. You also release Wallace Cotton from all liability if an incorrect address is supplied or a parcel is stolen from your property after delivery.
Please note, unfortunately we can no longer deliver direct to Europe. Please see our online stockists for European delivery options here.
Yes, call our friendly team on 0800 024 8475 to place an order and complete payment via our secure processing system.
Our pick and packing system is quick and efficient but as it is automated, please make sure you have selected the right address before payment is made.
If you act quickly, you can call us directly on 0800 024 8475 and we may be able to intercept your parcel and amend your shipping details.
If you have more than one product in your order they may be sent in separate parcels if they have been sourced from both our warehouse and our Battersea Store. Our online customers can purchase all available stock in our system however, some items may only be available in store and sold out elsewhere. There is no extra delivery charge for different items being delivered at different times.