Retail Assistants - Auckland
At Wallace Cotton we strive to delight our customers with outstanding customer service and beautiful products. At the heart of the customer service are our friendly, knowledgeable staff who are in the front line of presenting the Wallace Cotton brand to the world.
We are currently on the lookout for Retail Assistants in our Auckland stores.
If you feel you would be a fabulous fit for us then we would love to hear from you!
• Utilize your exceptional customer service skills
• Be part of a dynamic, fast growing New Zealand company
• Competitive remuneration
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Working as part of a team to achieve daily and monthly targets
• Going above and beyond to offer exceptional customer service and wow! Factor
• Maintaining a high level of presentation of our product in store
• Stock-take and stock replenishment
• Communicating and delivering the Wallace Cotton brand value
You must be well presented and will preferably have retail experience.
Wallace Cotton will provide you with a professional and open environment to work in, with great staff and products! We offer staff discount and monthly bonuses.
If this role sounds like you, send your CV and covering letter to our Retail Manager Michele, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wellington Store: Part time Retail Assistants
Our beautiful Wellington store is currently on the lookout for new team members who love gorgeous homeware and linen. If you think this sounds like you and you have retail experience, please send your resume and a cover letter telling us about yourself to,
Lisa - our Wellington Store Manager at email@example.com