Christchurch - Store Manager
We are very excited to be opening our brand new store in Christchurch in February 2016 and are now seeking a passionate and talented Store Manager to fulfill this fabulous opportunity.
• Utilize your leadership skills
• Be part of a dynamic, fast growing New Zealand company
• Competitive remuneration
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Reviewing and driving sales to achieve daily and monthly targets
• Communicating and working with our Head Office
• Lead, manage and develop your team
• Going above and beyond to offer exceptional customer service and the wow! factor
• Communicating and delivering the Wallace Cotton brand values
You must be well presented and have retail management experience.
Wallace Cotton will provide you with a professional and open environment to work in, with great staff and products! We offer staff discount and monthly bonuses.
If this role sounds like you, send your CV and covering letter to our Retail Manager Michele, email@example.com.
Christchurch - Retail Assistants
At Wallace Cotton we strive to delight our customers with outstanding customer service and beautiful products.
At the heart of this customer service are our friendly, knowledgeable staff who are in the front line of presenting the Wallace Cotton brand to the world.
If you would like to be part of this fast growing New Zealand owned company at our new location in Christchurch and have retail experience, please email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org